Dr Nicola Willis MbChB, FRCA, FFICM
Previous NHS Consultant in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine. Aesthetic Doctor.
Dr Nicola Willis is one of Scotland’s leading aesthetic clinicians who is able to combine advanced technologies with the medical knowledge and skills of an anaesthetic consultant and the eye of an artist to produce natural looking rejuvenation.
Dr Nicola Willis offers many procedures for skin, including wrinkle relaxing treatments, dermal fillers, non-surgical facelifts, body-lipo and energy assisted treatments.
Nicola makes a point of staying ahead of the game when it comes to emerging technologies and cutting edge equipment. For example, she was the first in Scotland to offer FaceTite, was the first to combine this with NeckTite, and is the recognised trainer in this technique for InMode. She is a regular speaker at international conferences, where she shares her experience of this evolving treatment.
Nicola was also one of the first to offer RF Assisted liposuction with BodyTite and continues to lead in Scotland in this field. She is constantly updating her skills to remain at the very top of her game.
Born in the memorable year of 1963, she can’t quite remember JFK or Marilyn, but you can work out her age from there!
- MbChB Glasgow (1986)
- FRCA (1994)
- FFICM (2012)
- General Medical Council reg 3191608
- Fellow of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Medical Association
- Scottish Intensive Care Society
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland
- Association of Scottish Aesthetic Practitioners
NHS Clinical Position
- Over 23 years experience as a Consultant in Anaesthetics and Intensive Care Medicine
Our consultants specialise in a range of treatments and services, including cardiology, gynaecology, plastic surgery, urology, menopause, medical legal services and private GP services.