Dr Lesley McKee MB ChB ( with commendation), FRCA
Lesley is a Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist in the NHS
Lesley is a Consultant Paediatric Anaesthetist in the NHS, with 30 years experience in hospital medicine. After graduating from Glasgow University in 1993 she trained in teaching hospitals in Glasgow and London and has been a Consultant in Glasgow since 2003. She has been working in aesthetic medicine independently for 2 years.
Safety. Attention to detail. Precision. These are the hallmarks of the paediatric anaesthesia skill set and they translate perfectly to aesthetic medicine. As with her NHS practice, Lesley places patient safety and well-being at the centre of every consultation.
Lesley understands the importance of feeling that you are presenting your best-self to the world, and sees aesthetic treatments as valid and effective means of self-care. Lesley is passionate about keeping her patients looking naturally rejuvenated and takes huge satisfaction in seeing the confidence boost that they experience after a treatment.
She has a calm and empathetic manner - nervous or anxious patients will find her to be patient and reassuring. Consultations with Lesley are relaxed and unhurried - together you will discuss and agree a bespoke treatment plan. You can relax knowing that you are in safe, sensible and skilled hands.
In her spare time, Lesley keeps fit by running 5k (slowly), walking her elderly Labrador (also slowly) and enjoys, art, history and books.
Treatments available include:
- Wrinkle relaxing injections
- Volumisation treatments ( Dermal Filler)
- Morpheus8 radio frequency microneedling
- Obagi Medical skincare consultation
- MB ChB ( with commendation) Glasgow 1993
- FRCA (1999)
- General Medical Council reg. 4014579
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- British Medical Association
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Our consultants specialise in a range of treatments and services, including cardiology, gynaecology, plastic surgery, urology, menopause, medical legal services and private GP services.