Treatments available for postmenopausal women and those in menopause.
Treatments & Advice
We aim to support women by providing individualised, tailored treatment and advice to optimise management of your symptoms at all stages:
We offer treatment strategies for the full range of menopausal symptoms, including:
- Vasomotor symptoms (hot flushes and sweats)
- Urogenital symptoms (vaginal dryness)
- Musculoskeletal symptoms (osteoporosis, joint and muscle pains)
- Psychological symptoms (depression, mood swings, reduced sex drive)
- Poor sleep, fatigue, low energy
Recommended treatments may include:
- Lifestyle advice
- Non- Hormonal Medical treatment
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Sign posting to additional supportive services
Our Menopause Consultants
Our consultants specialise in a range of treatments and services, including cardiology, gynaecology, plastic surgery, urology, menopause, medical legal services and private GP services.
The facilities available at West Lodge Medical include; consulting rooms, treatment rooms and a minor procedure theatre.
No GP referrals are required for most of the specialist clinics run from West Lodge Medical.